
i feel exhausted and uninspired today... and i found this beautiful quote by kurtis & kurtis that put a smile on my face *via black eiffel* so anyway, i've been saying that i need a holiday all the time. so here we go, i'm actually planning to go on holiday this september. the next destination is south east asia. ok people, i will need some advice - between thailand, cambodia and vietnam, where should i go? have anyone been there before? please let me know! look forward to hearing from you.
5 comments:
you can check out at www.myseveralworlds.com. She's been traveling to so many south east asia.
Those places sounds wonderful, unfortunately I haven't been to any so couldn't advise. Either way, I'm sure you'll have a great time! Love the quote, it speaks to me...
That quote is just what I needed. Thank you. I personally would choose Cambodia, as I have wanted to go there. I grew up in Bali and everyone tells me Bangkok is just the same.
I have only been to Thailand not cambodia and vietnam but I would recommend Thailand because the Thai people are just lovely, they made our trip memorable. I definately think there is something in Buddhism when a whole nation of people can be so positive, welcoming and lovely.
thanks. i needed to read this right at this moment. i worry too much about what i didn't do yesterday and what is going to happen tomorrow and years from now, that i forget all about what i could enjoy right now. thanks bunches :)
Post a Comment