Saturday, February 24, 2007

sophie griotto


i came across to the french artist sophie griotto's site and couldn't stop staring at each of her illustrations. posh, stylish, chic and elegant. i couldn't find which one is my favourite one cause they all are! *found via de-sign*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I've seen this artist's work before. I love the one at the bottom, it's so carefree and relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Love her illustrations!

Anastasia said...

so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love how sophisticated and free her work feels, and how in all of her work the character is the same or close to the same. It shows continuity and stability that isn't found much in work today. I also love that the setting is semi-reality. Like, you see buildings and stuff but you see like, pink splotches or purple skies. All of her work is like, a daydream.