went to phoenix gig last night at factory theatre newtown. it was totally awesome! great great performance and interaction with the audiences. love them heaps! so just wondering, what kind of music are you all into? any current fave song?
i've been listening to song albums by skye (mind how you go), kate havnevik (melankton), and amy winehouse (back to black) for this couple few weeks. not really sure what type of music that is. I know skye used to be the lead singer from morcheeba (is that how you spell it?). amy winehouse is a bit more RnB, soul and jazzy (she has a nice voice). it's been ages since i went to concert. my last one was snow patrol. love them!
I love Phoenix. And I would love to see them live. Soo jealous! I'm really into the new AIR album, as well as the new Arcade Fire. Regina Spektor, The Shins... Great blog, btw! -Alex
2 comments:
i've been listening to song albums by skye (mind how you go), kate havnevik (melankton), and amy winehouse (back to black) for this couple few weeks. not really sure what type of music that is. I know skye used to be the lead singer from morcheeba (is that how you spell it?). amy winehouse is a bit more RnB, soul and jazzy (she has a nice voice). it's been ages since i went to concert. my last one was snow patrol. love them!
I love Phoenix. And I would love to see them live. Soo jealous! I'm really into the new AIR album, as well as the new Arcade Fire. Regina Spektor, The Shins...
Great blog, btw!
-Alex
Post a Comment